Sunday, February 21, 2010
Technology Enrichment
Any opportunities students have to use technology can be very helpful in their learning process. It keeps them interested and involved in their learning. I hope that by creating lessons that involve technology, students will be more engaged and responsible for their learning. I have created a blog site. We have not done it yet, but I have the topic and I am going to try it with one of my classes in two weeks when I get the computer lab again. This will give students a chance to use technology and holds them responsible to participate and for their learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I too believe that as teachers we need to embrace the technologies that are useful in conveying the content area of the subjects that we teach.
ReplyDeleteI want to encourage you to continue with your tech lesson designs.
Trisha, you will be successful in engaging students with technology but keep an open mind and a close watch on your technology use. As long as students participate in their own learning you are on the right track. Sometimes students can be too distracted by the options on the internet and the lure of other sites. Every technology lesson is not necessarily better, I find.
ReplyDelete