Sunday, February 28, 2010

GAME Reflection

My turning points lesson was very engaging and fun for the students. It also allowed the students to see the skills they know and the skills that they need to work on. It was an immediate understanding for the students of their abilities. This program also gave me a chance to see what the students as a whole needed additional teaching of. It was a great way to assess students so I could reteach the concepts that the students did not understand.

One thing I would like to change about my GAME plan is technology involvement with the students. The turning point program only allowed for students to use the clickers. As the teacher, I used the computer and created the questions. It lacked the technology involvement. Next time I would like to get more technology involvement for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment